top of page

AGOtechnology Group

Public·54 members

Download File Dropgun_Samples_Vocal_Kawaii_Bass... Fix

Kawaii Bass, Future Bass, Pop Music whenever you want it to use. Igor Susoev is a sound producer, sound designer, music composer for TV and radio advertising, video games. Inspired by artists like Wave Racer, Hyper Potions, Subtact, Kasbo, etc. We will be glad to hear these samples in new songs. This sample pack includes High Quality 24Bit wav loops, one-shots, presets & MIDI files that will work in any DAW!

Download File Dropgun_Samples_Vocal_Kawaii_Bass...

Our sample packs come with 24bit HQ .wav files. These files can be dragged and dropped into any digital audio workstation such as Fl Studio, Ableton, Adobe, LMMS, Studio One, Logic Pro, GarageBand & more.

The free kawaii loops, samples and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users. If you use any of these kawaii loops please leave your comments. Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops. Any questions on using these files contact the user who uploaded them. Please contact us to report any files that you feel may be in breach of copyright or our upload guidelines.

Description : I used the same bell preset i made with hive but with different effects on certain parts of the loop No layered soundsif you want the full version + stems or have any questions at all then please contact me with the provided links on my page (click profile picture)maybe a bladee 100 gecs or hyperpop ish sound? i definitely hear some cool dance drums tho! something a little happy or sad haha

Description : I used the same piano preset i made with serum but with different effects on certain parts of the loop No layered sounds if you want the full version + stems then contact me with provided links!! (click profile picture) maybe a juice wrld xxxtentacion or just some very sad lofi loop haha

Description : if you would like the full version of this loop go check out my provided links (click profile pic)feel free to leave your results below !loop inspired by anime, juice wrld, xxxtentacion, lil peep, yung lean, bladee, drain gang, sad, emotional, ambient, 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page